I’m heading to Fort Collins next week to compete in the 2011 WFDF World Flying Disc Championships and as part of my fundraising efforts, Fitter First has generously donated a Bongo Board which I auctioning off to one of my fans.
Here is what the Bongo Board looks like:
The Bongo is meant to:
- Improve balance and proprioception
- Enhance core strength and stability
- Increase coordination and responsiveness
- Heighten sense of body awareness
- Improve sports performance
It’s a lot of fun – think being on a skateboard but much safer and meant to improve all of the above!
The Bongo Board retails for $120 CAD at Fitter First so I’m going to start the silent auction bidding at $100. If you’d like to submit a bid, please fill out the form below. I will close the bidding on Tuesday, July 12 at 4:00pm. I appreciate your support![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]